Two new smilies!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Can someone good at photoshop make the flag on fire in this smilie?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

You know, I try to bring a little color, a little diversity, a little Rico Suave here to the forum, and what do I get?
      Abuse.

It wouldn't kill you people to show a little compassion.
      Vote for a Texas flag smilie would be a good start.
      Make up for all the hurt you've all caused me.

That's not so much. Here. Sign this petition.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        You know, I try to bring a little color, a little diversity, a little Rico Suave here to the forum, and what do I get?
        Abuse.

Would you like to join the organization I founded -- Association for the Protection of Abused Apolytoners? I was one of the early victims of this phenomena.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

You're one of the worst.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
            I am one of the victims of this phenomena.
            Fixed.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
              I was one of the early victims of this phenomena.
              It's "phenomenon"
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Here are a few you guys might find useful...

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

They've been wanting a barf one.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    Abuse.

It wouldn't kill you people to show a little compassion.
                    Vote for a Texas flag smilie would be a good start.
                    Make up for all the hurt you've all caused me.

That's not so much. Here. Sign this petition.
                    Meh, allow us a Texas flaming thread and we'll do it.
                    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

How about this? Give me one that's not.

Comment

Non-transparent, but adaptable...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X