Hobby Lobby recalls millions of lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobby Lobby recalls millions of lights

As yet, no mention has been made of Sony involvement.

12:28 PM CST on Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hobby Lobby
    Millions of lights are included in the recall

Hobby Lobby is voluntarily recalling about 2.3 million Christmas light sold at stores over the last six months.

The problem is the lights have undersized wires which can separate from the plugs or light sockets posing an electric shock or fire danger.

Hobby Lobby says if you have any of the recalled Christmas lights, stop using them immediately and return them to the nearest store for an exchange card.

The products included in the recall are:

• Hobby Lobby brand 100 Count Indoor/Outdoor Super Bright Mini Light Set (all colors)

• Hobby Lobby brand 50 Count Classic Colors Indoor Super Bright Mini Light Set (all colors)

• Hobby Lobby brand 150 Count Indoor/Outdoor Ribbon Style Net Light Set (all colors)

• Hobby Lobby brand 100 Count Outdoor/Indoor Miniature Trunk Net Lights Set (all colors)

• Hobby Lobby brand 300 Count Indoor/Outdoor Hang-Straight Icicle Light Set (all colors)

Customers can also contact Hobby Lobby at 1-800-326-7931.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

'Hobby Lobby'
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Oh yeah. Big store chain.
      Call now and call often .
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Never heard of them but I love the name.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X