Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fresh fish is delicious!

Comment

I actually quite enjoyed the Left Behind books. But I think that it was because the books I had read right before them was LotR and the Silmarillion. They gave my mind a chance to relax.
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

This link is awesome. I've had loads of first hand experience with these dipensationalist end times loons, and it's great to see that even other religious people hate them.
        I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

I've gotten to the point where I just don't bother to dispel their delusions. I just smile and nod, as though I agree. The same way you do with a three year old.
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
            I've gotten to the point where I just don't bother to dispel their delusions. I just smile and nod, as though I agree. The same way you do with a three year old.
            Yes, but with a three year old, there's potential for intellectual growth.
            B♭3

Comment

Working...
            X