I have the flu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the flu

Is there a cure yet? My throat is sore and everything.

What's worse is I have to be at a seminar my supervisor is giving soon and she'll want me to ask questions, but I took loads of painkillers and now thinking is hard.

Heeeeeelp!

Redfern!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

gay users complaining about sore throat
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Redfern!
        Sloww! How've you been?

In the end I just slept rather than go to the seminar. Figured it was more fun

Comment

If you've really got flu you'll be much too sick and totally unable to get out of bed to post here let alone actually go to a lecture.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

I have the flu

No you don't, you've got a cold. If you would have the flu, you'd be lying in bed, slowly dying.

The flu is imho the most (ab-)used excuse to skip work/school without having the actuall disease...it's always a cold.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Oh bloody hell, it must be christmass time again the all the : tongue: and : p smileys are screwed up again. Every year...every single year. You'd think something 'round here would finaly improve, now that hairy Greek is gone, but nooooo...
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I had the flu full-on a couple of months ago, was really bed-bound. So yeah, it probably is just a bad cold but thanks for ruining my fun!

And avla - at least the shaking head smiley forgoes the santa hats

Comment

Working...
                X