Are you a patriotic American?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patriotic
    You scored 75% US Philosophy, 81% American Pride, 60% Involvement, and 100% Citizen Status!

Loved this question. I'd like to see this made into a poll/thread of its own. I chose the first answer, but I suspect most of Poly would chose one of the other two as most here seem to like (leftist) dictatorships, or are willing to tolerate them.

22. Concerning the liberty and political freedom of people in countries other than the United States...
    They are free by nature; if their governments deny them liberty then their governments are illegitimate.
    They are free if they are democratic; if they democratically decide not to have certain "freedoms" or "liberties" then they have the right to do so.
    They are free or not free by their own choice; if they support a monarchy or some form of dictatorship (or do not overthrow it), who are we to pronounce what is best for them?
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

I chose the first option.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I started answering questions, then saw that there were 70, and said screw it.

Comment

You scored 75% US Philosophy, 87% American Pride, 73% Involvement, and 0% Citizen Status!
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
          X