No announcement yet.

And they call us stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But if you want to complain about Fox News, you need to note that Ned quoted from the beloved CNN.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I never said people asked us for anything, where did you get that from?

Though the US tries often to steal/trick shlt from us...like wood, water, electricity and so on...

Oh! Oh! oh! I have a favor to ask of you guys! How about you stop making cars? That would be great!

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Have you ingested drugs? You definitely seem to be hallucinating.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
          How about minding your own business for a change?

As a christmas gift maybe?

Spec.

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            That's bull****. North Korea insists they need to talk with USA, and whine over sanctions.
            Iraqi leaders, want us to stay another year.
            Iran, thinks they should have aid.
            Blows me away how these people think they're owed.
            Iraq doesn't count, because the current Iraqi leadership is propped up by US forces. North Korea wants to talk to us because of something we are already doing to them (the sanctions). They would be happy if we totally disengaged ourselves from the Korean peninsula. Iran, the same thing.

Now, there are actually countries that do want things from us. Israel is the most obvious example, but a number of countries in Eastern Europe also come to mind. But in all of your cases, most parties want the US less involved, not more involved.
            "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

Don't count them if you don't want to, but that's asinine.

Comment

assinine
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

North Korea might disarm with incentives

By BURT HERMAN, Associated Press Writer
                  2 hours, 39 minutes ago
                  You were saying, Admiral?
                  Want less involvement? My ass. Keep talking.

Comment

I'm not shocked.
                    I think I might start listing on my resume, high ranking government officials that I am smarter than.
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

You were saying, Admiral?
                      Want less involvement? My ass. Keep talking.
                      And you know what would be a great incentive as far as NK is concerned? An end to sanctions. My point is, we're already involved in NK. They either want us to not care that they have a weapons program, and not continue multilateral sanctions including China against them. Or they want us to care, and they want us to give special assistance in exchange for ending their weapons program. Now, they would not have a leg to stand on, except that we really do care that they have nuclear weapons. We are involved. They are pushing for a change in our involvement, because they most likely do not see a process of uninvolvement from taking place.
                      "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

Who asks Canada for anything?
                        You do. All the time.

Ballistic missile defence. Iraq. Afghanistan.

You ask, ask, ask.

You're a bunch of moochers. What do we get back from you?
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                          What do we get back from you?
                          Cheeseburgers, guns, and smog.
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Asher.

Comment

North Korea wants to talk to us because of something we are already doing to them (the sanctions). They would be happy if we totally disengaged ourselves from the Korean peninsula.

No. They'd have one fewer country to try and extort aid from.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                                North Korea wants to talk to us because of something we are already doing to them (the sanctions). They would be happy if we totally disengaged ourselves from the Korean peninsula.

No. They'd have one fewer country to try and extort aid from.
                                They rely on exortion because sanctions have denied them any other recourse. Carrot and stick diplomacy only works when the carrot isn't also a stick.

Comment

Working...
                                X