Our new Chairman of the House Intelligance Committee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new Chairman of the House Intelligance Committee

Well she decided not to choose the impeached judge under pressure. So what was her 2nd choice? A guy who doesn't know if Al Qaeda is a Sunni or Shiite group and couldn't answer basic questions about Hezbollah.

One of 2 things going on here

1) If this is the most qualified Democrat in the House to lead the Inteeligance Commitee the Democrats are far worse off than I thought

or

2) Pelosi is handing out the most crucial assignments in the House based on something other than ability and qualifications have absolutely nothing to do with her choice.

Pelosi is handing out the most crucial assignments in the House based on something other thna ability
    Sadly, a continuation of the pattern of the last six years.

Politicians suck.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

When you have a paucity of qualified applicants....
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Re: Our new Chairman of the House Intelligance Committee

Originally posted by Deity Dude
        Pelosi is handing out the most crucial assignments in the House based on something other than ability and qualifications have absolutely nothing to do with her choice.
        Hey, be nice to Nancy. She's second in line for the Presidency, right after Chaney.

[Ooooh, that outta kick open the ant hill]

Comment

Re: Re: Our new Chairman of the House Intelligance Committee

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Hey, be nice to Nancy. She's second in line for the Presidency, right after Chaney.

[Ooooh, that outta kick open the ant hill]

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
            Sadly, a continuation of the pattern of the last six years.
            Six?

Comment

Point taken.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                cough, Jane Harman, cough.
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Didn't meet the friends of Nancy qualification.

Comment

He must be part of the "Clean House Team" that was formed to "drain the GOP swamp of corruption"

Same old **** - different party.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                      Didn't meet the friends of Nancy qualification.
                      So you saying she didn't have any elected friends that knew about Al Qaeda or Hezbollah.

Comment

Originally posted by Deity Dude

So you saying she didn't have any elected friends that knew about Al Qaeda or Hezbollah.
                        Well to be fair the qualifications include the friends of Nancy clause and intelligence (duh Chair of the Intelligence Comittee). Thats a big stretch to find both in Washington.

Comment

Working...
                        X