Yay America!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snoopy369
    China claims ownership by right of might ... do you plan on objecting militarily LordShiva?
    Yes. Eventually
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
      Alot of the land contributing to China's land area figure is stolen, and not really theirs
      Whereas all of the All of the Canadian and US land and well over half of the Russian land is stolen. Meh.

Comment

The next idiot has stepped up.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

all land is stolen. damn humans migrated from africa and took everyrthing.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
            The next idiot has stepped up.
            oh please that claim was as historically defensible as any claim one could make about 'stolen land'.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
              He's a French Canadian. You could trick him by shining a flashlight on the wall and watching him jump at it.
              i always suspected french canadians are in fact cats
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

and this is actually just an example of sloww trolling you with ignorance. he's in your heads killing your logic and facts
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

I'm really sorry, Spec, but you are wrong. 1.6 is more than 1. The plural should be used. Heck, it's even technically correct to use the plural with fractions of 1. The enemy is .6 miles away rather than .6 mile away.

DOH!

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Al queda is a hidden order within the masons.
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• "I'm a little mixed up on the whole Israel-Palestinian thing... which one be throwin' the rocks?"

Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                      X