Verizon doesn't know Dollars from Cents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verizon doesn't know Dollars from Cents

Here is a guy who has recorded a conversation with Verizon employees. He is pointing out the blindingly obvious that they are mischarging him by confusing 0.002cent/KB with 0.002$/KB, and they completely fail to see the obvious. He goes through one person after the other, and they all seem to have 4th grade math.

Only listen to the conversion of you have a very large tolerance for stupidity!

Click here for Audio (27 minutes - PutFile is reporting the time wrong) Here's the background: I have a Verizon unlimited data plan in the ...
    http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Verizon should move their call centres to India. At least we're good at math
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Damn Canada!
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Verizon and Comcast have to provide the worst service of any utility companies I've ever seen.

I didn't realise how good I had it back in Canada...
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Verizon Wireless is really good though
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Damn Canadian **** disturber! He's quoting m and cm.

Admit it, KH. This is you!
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Verizon Wireless is really good though
              Yep, I get a good signal with them almost everywhere... except our own home. I'm going to have to kidnap me that "Can you hear me now?" guy...

Comment

Working...
              X