X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct the mistakes, plz

Hi x
    How do You do
    I am not feeling well right now, I've caught a flue. I've spent this weekend at my grandma's house. Here, over the sea, the air is humid and strong winds blow. It's not good for me. Yesterday was my birthday and I went to a concert. It was quite nice, there was a lot of people and we were in a good mood. I'm getting ready to coming back home right now...
    But what about You? Do You still learn at school? Are You prepared to your secondary school certificate already?
    Yours, x
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

How are you doing?
    I am not feeling well right now, I've caught a flu. I've spent this weekend at my grandma's house. Here, over the sea, the air is humid and strong winds blow. It's not good for me. Yesterday was my birthday and I went to a concert. It was quite nice, there was a lot of people and we were in a good mood. I'm getting ready to come back home right now.
    But what about you? Do you still attend school? Are you preparing for your secondary school certificate already?

Yours, x
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Thanks
      Middle East!

Comment

Capitalising the Y in "you" is grammatically incorrect, but I love how you do it so consistently and find it very endearing, so you should continue to do it
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Yeah, You isn't a proper noun that requires caps, it's a pronoun.

Maybe for God, You would be correct.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            How are you doing?
            I am not feeling well right now, I've caught a flu. I've spent this weekend at my grandma's house. Here, over the sea, the air is humid and strong winds blow the winds are strong. It's not good for me. Yesterday was my birthday and I went to a concert. It was quite nice, there was were a lot of people and we were in a good mood. I'm getting ready to come back home right now.
            But what about you? Do you still attend school? Are you preparing for your secondary school certificate already?
            Fixed.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

why is I capitalised? It's very annoying. In polish i means "and", it is used often. I had english Word and was angry because it capitalised i each time I wrote it. Yet I was happy because it did not add a dot after al; for a student of arabic studies, it is very important.
              I decided to switch to polish version... and what?
              now it BOTH corrects i to I and adds a dot after al...

edit: corrected a typo
              Last edited by Heresson; December 10, 2006, 18:10.
              Middle East!

Comment

Not funny, but that mad smiley got me.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X