Pics of where you live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snotty
    I much prefer pictures like Dauphins, or street level pictures to give an idea about an area, instead of pictures of single examples of expensive monuments. But I couldnt find any pictures I liked

Some pictures from my London suburb in Surrey

Wow, you are a good gardener!
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

All of your countries suck

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm

Point is, it's insignificant. It could be anything, and was most probably built by the British anyway. We have nothing we built ourselves.
        It's better than my city.

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
          I see pictures of neat rows of picturesque houses, all clean, and there are no heaps of rotting garbage on the side of any road, and in general the place is clean, and there are no tin huts or people living by the roadside, and that's when I see my own surroundings for what they really are.
          if you want, I'll take pictures of the gang neighborhoods of Vegas and N. Las Vegas. Though they don't have garbage on the side of the road. We have garbage men pick them up.

Comment

Manhattan

Near my office, corner of Tribeca and Chinatown

East Village, around the corner of my apartment. Free shots on your birthday.

[edit]
            Last edited by senowen; December 11, 2006, 17:34.
            A thing either is what it appears to be; or it is not, but yet appears to be; or it is, but does not appear to be; or it is not, and does not appear to be.--Epictitus

Comment

@Senowen
              You're a lucky guy to live in New York!(Specially in Manhattan)
              I'm jealous....
              bleh

Comment

Some days I would totally agree. On the first of every month I disagree. US$1300 for 250 sq. ft. (p.s. that's a deal, everyone asks me how I found the place). Great shot from an airplane didn't show up.
                A thing either is what it appears to be; or it is not, but yet appears to be; or it is, but does not appear to be; or it is not, and does not appear to be.--Epictitus

Comment

Attached Files
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Nice pic. Don't normally see photos facing south like that. Shows Harlem, Upper East Side, Central Park, Midtown

Comment

Working...
                    X