Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toronto

Calgary

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

here's where I live
      Attached Files

Comment

Vopnafjörðu, Iceland (ATM im in NZ but this is home)
        Attached Files
        When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

The view from my apartment the morning after last month's snowstorm.
          Attached Files
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Graz:

"The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Atlanta:

(in Centennial Olympic Park)

(Midtown skyline)

The world's largest aquarium (currently), with the only whale sharks outside of Asia:

The State Capitol Building:

MLK's home and gravesite:

Turner Field:

World of Coke (it'll move by the Aquarium in summer 2007):

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

oh yeah

Nobody posted any pictures of Montreal!
                bleh

Comment

Montreal!
                  bleh

Comment

Leuven

I think I've posted this before though..

The great library (rebuilt after the war and filled with books donated by universities etc. frmo all over the world)

City Hall

Begijnhof (a large portion of the town's still preserved in this old building style)

Old Market

This is my place (I live somewhere on the right, ground floor)

"An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Bologna

San Petronio Basilica

Piazza del Nettuno

Portici

Archiginnasio/Department of Anatomy (they used to dismember bodies on that table in the centre of the room)

Piazza Nettuno during the Motor Show Expo

Towers

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I'm sorry, but there is no beauty to match the posted pictures here in India. We are a dirty country. Whatever I can conceivably post will look pathetic in this thread.

Comment

The station I often come into on my daily commute....
                          Attached Files
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
                            I'm sorry, but there is no beauty to match the posted pictures here in India. We are a dirty country. Whatever I can conceivably post will look pathetic in this thread.
                            Oh stop that... I know that isn't true, because look at these pictures of Lahore in Pakistan (which isn't known for being cleaner) off wikipedia:

I'm sure there are plenty of pictures of great beauty in the Indian city you live near.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Fargo

EDIT: What the hell happened to most of the pictures.
                                Last edited by Odin; December 11, 2006, 20:01.

Comment

Working...
                                X