No announcement yet.

Broken heart thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, due to self incrimination possibilities, I have to pass on that one too.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

pass

Comment

Originally posted by rah
        +1
        Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        +1
        Fixed
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Mods can't spam, by definition.

Comment

It's hard to justify human entanglements.

Aro, here's to you transmuting yourself away from the weak flesh into an AI that runs around the internets!
            B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
              Aro, here's to you transmuting yourself away from the weak flesh into an AI that runs around the internets!

Weaknesses of the flesh are make life worth living
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Aro
                I agree, Krill... Last night I was feeling miserable, depressed and unhappy, and I was thinking about how life sucks, but now...
                Well, now it’s exactly the same, but with friends. It’s like drinking some beers with the gang, to forget the problems…
                You can always count on Poly.
                Thanks a lot for the feedback, folks!
                you've obviuosly been there before. So you know another will come along. It's not like those of us who've never had anyone. But I believe you said you were married twice before. It won't be long before you find another.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                  Isn't every girl?

Spec.
                  only when men endulge them
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Lets face it. Men have to accomplish something in life to get respect, become a doctor, build a skyscraper... Women are like deer, just need to grow a nice rack.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

@ Lance

Originally posted by MRT144

only when men endulge them
                      We (men) do this all the time. It's our nature.

Lets face it... They are spoiled brats. All they have to do is grow a nice rack. We indulge them all the time. They want our souls. We may kill our best friend because of them. We can do everything (I mean everything) just to be close to them. If they ask for, we cut our throat.
                      Oh, almost forgot: We cannot live without them. Period.

They are very dangerous.

The funny thing is… I’ll do it again! Honestly, a lab rat can do better…

RIAA sucks
                      The Optimistas
                      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Working...
                      X