a question about direct x 9.0c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a question about direct x 9.0c

i need to install the latest direct x version to play the new mount & blade, but can't do it directly from the microsoft site.

i've downloaded direct x itself, but the installer doesn't seem to actually do anything and just gives me the option to extract files. so i want to know if it will still work should i do it this way, and also where do i extract everything to?
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

It should launch the installer after extracting.

If not, browse to where it extracts and run the installer.

If that doesn't work re-install Windows Installer.
    download, software, update, Microsoft, product, computer, PC, Windows, Office, server, MSN, Live, game, Xbox, security, driver, install, trial, preview, demo, popular
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He's having probs because...

Going to downloads will work?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

nm, seem to have got it working now, cheers guys.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
        X