Sex With Dead Deer is NOT Bestiality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by senowen

True. But, trying to justify a law that is obviously based on a moral/societal taboo on other grounds is often difficult.
    Yeah. But a moral is more than merely saying "xxx is wrong." There has to be a justification of it of some sort.
    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

• Murder and theft laws are based on morals.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• All law is based upon codification of morals.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill3000

Yeah. But a moral is more than merely saying "xxx is wrong." There has to be a justification of it of some sort.
          I'm pretty sure I know what the Bible thumpers moral justification is:

"Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion." - Leviticus 18:23

[edit] http://www.thebricktestament.com/the.../lv18_23a.html
          Last edited by senowen; December 6, 2006, 11:18.
          A thing either is what it appears to be; or it is not, but yet appears to be; or it is, but does not appear to be; or it is not, and does not appear to be.--Epictitus

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Murder and theft laws are based on morals.
            Uh-huh...

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
            All law is based upon codification of morals.
            I would love to get into a philosophical discussion of the difference between law and morals but I'm just not up to it today. All you should know is that this statement is overly simplified. Let's put it this way, morals are a judgment concerning what is right and wrong; while law often is a similar judgment, many laws are based on utilitarian judgments concerning what is best for most people.

[edit] oops I put the above link in the wrong message
            Last edited by senowen; December 6, 2006, 11:19.
            A thing either is what it appears to be; or it is not, but yet appears to be; or it is, but does not appear to be; or it is not, and does not appear to be.--Epictitus

Comment

• There ya go.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Before latex was invented, condoms were made of mutton intestines. Wouldn't that raise a similar issue?
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Do they teach biology in your country? Rigor mortis would not stiffen the penis since penile erection is produced by engorgement of highly vascular tissue inside the penis with blood. Since dead animals by their very nature have zero blod pressure their penises are quite flaccid even during rigor mortis. There isn't much muscular tissue aroud the vagina either, so the primary effect of rigor mortis on the 'appeal' of the dead female animal would be to stiffen the muscles of the legs and buttocks.
                  Another dream crushed...
                  What?

Comment

Let's put it this way, morals are a judgment concerning what is right and wrong; while law often is a similar judgment, many laws are based on utilitarian judgments concerning what is best for most people.
                    And that in of itself is a moral judgment.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                      Before latex was invented, condoms were made of mutton intestines. Wouldn't that raise a similar issue?
                      Not especially. Presumptively they didn't just rip the colon out of a fresh-killed sheep and slip it on, but let it dry out or something first. Bit different from humping an unsanitized carcass.

WRT E. coli, I wasn't aware that E. coli was transmissible by any means but ingestion--ergo, a man who ate contaminated meat would not spread the infection to people who merely came into contact with him. If there is only a minimal risk of picking up such pathogens from zoonecrophilia, as Doc suggested, that's another story. I'd still say no, just out of unjustified revulsion, but I'd admit I had no solid grounds.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• If you have any form of sex in public I can see there being public indecency charges.

But other than the "ewwww" factor how is having sex with a carcass that much different than self pleasuring with a leather glove or wool mitten or having sex on that bearskin rug?

Is there some prescribed period an animal must be dead before its legal or is it that the dead animal must be processed by third parties into some product before it beomes "ok"
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Suppose this guy had shagged a dead juvenile goat? Would the title of this thread have been: "Sex With Dead Kid is NOT Pedophilia?"

Should this man be barred from employment in the meat industry?
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I'm pretty sure I know what the Bible thumpers moral justification is:

"Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion." - Leviticus 18:23

[edit] http://www.thebricktestament.com/the.../lv18_23a.html
                            Divine command theory is quite philosophically weak.
                            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                              I honestly can't think of one you'd likely contract except possibly Campylobacter.
                              How about anthrax?

O - K, now we're talking about homo- pedo- zoo- necro- philia.

Mmmm, Bambi!

What lovely feet you have.
                              I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael
                                Apolyton really needs its Babe threads back.
                                Oh la cochonne!!

Just say Doe.
                                I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                                X