Sex With Dead Deer is NOT Bestiality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Odin

AIDS is the result of the bushmeat trade (killing chimps to feed lumberjacks, rail workers, etc), not someone f*cking a chimp.
    how do you know for sure?

Comment

• No, we're talking about monkey ****ers, Odin.
      Where do you think spanking your monkey came from?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Okay, Doc, but here's the clincher: the "somebody" in this case is not only a deer, but a dead one, and possibly rotting. We have no info on cause of death or where it was. Do you mean that there's minimal risk of disease of any kind from getting hot and heavy with a dead deer, provided you wear a condom?
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• I can see a slut deer, working the docks.
          Looks over, sees Dis and TCO. "Hey, sailors. Want to party?"
          They go falling all over themselves rushing over there.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin

AIDS is the result of the bushmeat trade (killing chimps to feed lumberjacks, rail workers, etc), not someone f*cking a chimp.
            That sounds like the kind of excuse a chimp ****er would come up with...
            A thing either is what it appears to be; or it is not, but yet appears to be; or it is, but does not appear to be; or it is not, and does not appear to be.--Epictitus

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok
              Okay, Doc, but here's the clincher: the "somebody" in this case is not only a deer, but a dead one, and possibly rotting. We have no info on cause of death or where it was. Do you mean that there's minimal risk of disease of any kind from getting hot and heavy with a dead deer, provided you wear a condom?
              I honestly can't think of one you'd likely contract except possibly Campylobacter. Campylobacter is a GI bacteria though. Were you contemplating anal sex with poor dead little Bambi? O - K, now we're talking about homo- pedo- zoo- necro- philia. Could this possibly be wrong?
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Oh, never mind then. There are only god-fearing, heterosexual deer-humpers in this country. Then again, some straight guys like it that way too for some strange reason, or so I hear...hmm.
                1011 1100

Comment

• So did the doctor just prove us pro deer ****ers right or something?
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Only on sanitation grounds, and assuming you're not into the back door stuff. What he's really proven is that med school training is more thorough than any of us realized, if he can name the disease risks of copulating with dead fauna.

As for the issue itself, I still say no, citing the Furry Clause: If your behavior is sufficiently abnormal and inhuman, your rights to that behavior are null and void. If you're really sick, it should be legal to throw rotten produce at you when you walk down the street.
                    1011 1100

Comment

• I think that if anything can be taken out of this thread, it's that Apolyton really needs its Babe threads back.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Too late now, it's in our brains for good. We'd just post lots of pics of HOT HOT roadkill or something if we got babe threads back.
                        1011 1100

Comment

• Man...can't you all just go back to blaming Bush for your tartar and plaque buildup or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

What if the deer were underage. Could anyone here condone 'Bambi-phillia'?
                            Well I suppose if you were a priest or Michael Jackson that might have some allure as Bambi was a male deer and underage. True, not human, but 2 out of 3 aint bad.
                            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by senowen
                              I don't know about you, but eating (and I mean actually eating pervs) and ****ing are separate activities for me. Actually in many jurisdictions restaurants are banned from serving raw meat (I think sushi is the exception).
                              They're both examples of pleasuring oneself with a dead animal. Hardly anybody needs to eat meat, but that doesn't stop billions of animals being killed yearly to satisfy the demand.

Originally posted by Elok
                              Yes, it does, but the diseases spread by eating raw meat are largely of a sort that can only be transmitted by ingesting infected matter, no? So, assuming nobody kills said person and eats his flesh, he only gives himself salmonella. Possibly also people who kiss him shortly afterwards; I don't know. At any rate, I see a difference between that and microbes which will freely spread to everyone that person comes into contact with, possibly even indirect contact such as sitting in the same chair.
                              Come on. Never heard of E Coli outbreaks? The public health argument is pretty weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandman

The public health argument is pretty weak.
                                True. But, trying to justify a law that is obviously based on a moral/societal taboo on other grounds is often difficult.
                                A thing either is what it appears to be; or it is not, but yet appears to be; or it is, but does not appear to be; or it is not, and does not appear to be.--Epictitus

Comment

Working...
                                X