No announcement yet.

Sex With Dead Deer is NOT Bestiality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should people with bad colds be banned from leaving their homes?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

People that get out when communicable not only put other's health at risk, but lengthen their own recovery time.

Of course, doing the horizontal hoochie-coo with dead deer probably staves off the effects.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
        Should people with bad colds be banned from leaving their homes?
        No, you might have a reason to leave your home regardless of the danger to self or others, so it's your own best judgment. Also, even the worst cold isn't fatal. If you have something equivalent to smallpox and you break quarantine, you'd better have a bloody good reason.

Under circumstances which I do not foresee which require you to bang a dead animal or suffer catastrophic consequences, I will allow exceptions. I can't imagine what such circumstances might be, though.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Just to put in my two cents worth, I don't know of any STDs carried by deer. I don't think that deer are that promiscuous. If studies by animal epidemiologists uncover syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, or HIV in wild deer then I will suggest to you that this country does indeed have a very serious bestiality problem, 'cause if found in deer these diseases almost certainly would have originated in people.

I have one question about this guy though. Was the victim male or female, and how old was it?
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu

I'd like to get back to the dead animals though. I think we have much to explore in that area.
            Rigor mortis in particular, and how its manifestations in certain areas of the animals body could be used to satisfy one's "cravings" is of particular interest.
            Do they teach biology in your country? Rigor mortis would not stiffen the penis since penile erection is produced by engorgement of highly vascular tissue inside the penis with blood. Since dead animals by their very nature have zero blod pressure their penises are quite flaccid even during rigor mortis. There isn't much muscular tissue aroud the vagina either, so the primary effect of rigor mortis on the 'appeal' of the dead female animal would be to stiffen the muscles of the legs and buttocks. Of course by that time the animal's tissues are near room temperature, a little cold for my tastes. Also by that time bacteria have proliferated in the intestines and have penetrated the gut, gaining access to the abdominal cavity and producing large amounts of odorous gas. Rhythmic pressure on the back end of the carcass would likely cause the expulsion of some of this gas, if that turns you on.

Comment

Like I said, Doc, I'm not just talking about STDs. Or is it impossible to catch a non-venereal disease by having sex with someone (and, in the process, inhaling air that circulates around them, making physical contact, swapping fluids of some sort, etc.)?
              1011 1100

Comment

What about dead humans?

Suppose you argue that having sex with live animals is bad but not dead animals?

What argument applies in this case that does not apply in the live human-> dead human case?

Comment

Nothing. However, in t'other direction, informed consent applies. Dead people can't consent, and might have objected to having postmortem coitus with someone.

...how the deuce did I wind up arguing this?
                  1011 1100

Comment

WTG, Elok.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Heck, the most common argument against beastiality is the fact that legal sex is consentual, and an animal cannot consent
                      which is a cheap excuse for prohibiting something people find disgusting, because the same people do not find it wrong to force an animal to be one's pet, to force an animal to give milk, to force an animal to carry you on his back, or to force an animal to become a ham...

What about dead humans?

Suppose you argue that having sex with live animals is bad but not dead animals?
                      It is a different case, because feelings of the family are in question
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok
                        Like I said, Doc, I'm not just talking about STDs. Or is it impossible to catch a non-venereal disease by having sex with someone (and, in the process, inhaling air that circulates around them, making physical contact, swapping fluids of some sort, etc.)?
                        I don't think that humans can catch Hoof and Mouth disease. Deer don't pass on rabies. I suppose you could catch Lyme disease from the deer ticks.

You could wash afterwards, that would take care of the ticks.

What if the deer were underage. Could anyone here condone 'Bambi-phillia'?

Comment

• What if it was a slut deer?

Hey, it's no dumber than some of the crapola rationalization you've seen here.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Cheeseheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by senowen

How is ****ing a dead animal carcas on the side of the road different than using a vibrator? WHAT? How can that be a serious question?

On a serious note, there is a public safety factor here. It is believed that AIDS was transmitted to humans from some kind of monkey or ape. Want to guess how that happened...

AIDS is the result of the bushmeat trade (killing chimps to feed lumberjacks, rail workers, etc), not someone f*cking a chimp.

Comment

• this is why prostitution should be legalized.

Comment

Working...
                                X