X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few weeks back I bought a little gem

book of tricks... planning to buy my brother a copy... this is cool

here are some video content:

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Neat-O, entertaining in its own right and educational too
      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

do you have a copy also??? yeah it's cool... package teaches you how to pull off some of the coolest tricks in the universe.

Comment

Comment

I was going to buy a book on juggling one day at a book fair, instead I bought the childrens novelization of Ace Ventura. Man what a lame decision that was... but this book of cool is really cool!!

Comment

If you're really Hank Hill, tell me Boomhauer's first name. I know what it is, so don't even try to lie.

Out with it.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'll tell you what, man ....

Comment

Originally posted by Tassi
                  Tassi!

That sounds so gay compared to Comrad Tassadar...

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

"Tassi" is so cute.
                    Blah

Comment

It surely sounds queer. But he is Ashers DL anyway, so no surprise here.

Oh, and does nobody know Mr. Hankey, the christmas poo? It's making a hill sometimes too.

Comment

Working...
                      X