X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scarlett
    Pictures that should have been resized before posting on 'Poly
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Yeah, there should be PCRs for that sort of behaviour.

Comment

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Rock & Roll
          The Daily Show
          The Colbert Report
          Scarlett Johanssen
          Angelina Jolie
          Rhythm & Blues
          The Coen Brothers
          South Park
          Martin Luther King, Jr.
          Victoria's Secret
          Baseball
          Football
          Medicine
          Mohammed Ali
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

We constantly and consistently vote crooks, failures, idiots, feckwits, dumbasses, and @sscaps into the highest offices of our land, from governorship to Congress to the Presidency, to pacify and make the ignorant believe that their vote actually matters. We've created a civil religion based on the notion that people are equal and their voice matters, as well as give them hope that if they applied themselves, they could be one of those in power.

It's great to be American.
            B♭3

Comment

[q=Guynemer]Football
              Medicine[/q]

The first one is English. The second Greek and predates America by a few thaosand years
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

The most generous and friendly people I've ever lived amongst.
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

And Baseball just plain sucks.

Comment

Yeah, it has nothing on the Zen of cricket.
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Those are fighting words, Krill. Go bowl yourself with that damn Cricket game, and shove that wicket right up your ass.

===

Some great things about America: grits, okra, fried green tomatoes, Chicago-style hot dogs, Maxwell street Polishes, Fermilab, the Wright brothers, Madison Avenue, Silicon Valley, and chicken-fried steak.
                      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                        [q=Guynemer]Football
                        Medicine[/q]

The first one is English. The second Greek and predates America by a few thaosand years
                        American football, and modern medicine, ya dink.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Krill is a dink.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                              Pictures that should have been resized before posting on 'Poly
                              I did it on purpose
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Cricket sucks as well. Don't get me wrong, Hockey is just about the only game that involves a stick that is worth watching.

Modern mediciine, would be what, Guynemer? Vaccination, Nope, that was understood before 1800, and Jenner was English? Antibiotics? Sorry wrong again; Fleming was scottish; even then, moulds have been used for the antibacterial properties they possess for millenia as well.

American Hand Melon isn't even worth mentioning in the thread. It is a stain on a co7untry that otherwise is athletically brilliant country.

Comment

Working...
                                X