Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The post-something-nice-about-America-thread

Every state deserves a thread like this
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

It's a long way away.

Comment

Its history is short: it hasn't bothered the rest of the world for a too long while
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I take back the nice things I said. Give them back, Tass.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

We're supposed to post Nice things, Colon
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

America: Texas and more!
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Comment

Just a few American people / things I love .
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

And an obligatory one, given which site I'm posting on.

Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

See how crazed looking he is? Not Jack. Skip on down.

Comment

Only in America could they take something that you can order in McDonalds and make it into the most extravagent thing I've seen in quite a while:

The burger consists of:
                          three ounces of tender shredded short rib meat that has been braised overnight in a red wine, veal stock, mire poix and herbs; mixed with preserved truffles, chopped up bits of foie gras and stuffed inside seven ounces of ground sirloin steak. Perched between a homemade Parmesan and poppy seed bun and layered with a tomato compote in addition to a fresh filleted, seedless and skinless slice of tomato, frisee lettuce, red onion and horseradish French mustard and of course, the pricey shaved flakes of fresh truffle, the burger stands almost 4 inches tall and involves some impressive mouth contortions to take in.
                          I'm finding an excuse to go to NYC just to try it.
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

America put men on the moon and even more impressive, brought them back.
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

California Redwoods

Comment

Working...
                              X