Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

"Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Uh oh!

First of all... Thanks!

The truth is it's not my birthday. That would be in March. I used to always set my birthdate here ahead 6 months or so, just forgot to keep up the quest to never grow older when I took a break over the summer. Ooops!

Comment

Happy unbirthday, Alice.
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Happy unbirthday Alison!

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Damn you Aeson

still, +1
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

HB
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

Cheers, Aeson! Raise a glass of the good stuff.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

: orangesoda:

We'll save the beer for your real birthday.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

the quest to never grow older
                      That can be Aranged *quee Evil laugh*
                      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                      X