Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Kept Looking At "Yet another glorious Greek invention revealed", and Wondered About

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's always room for an extra virgin.

Personally I'm a green olive man. The kids prefer black olives, so that's what we eat.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

The correct spelling is "nemesis", not "nemisis".

And extra virgin olive oil is not always better in cooking, altough it is a lot more expensive to produce. Not everyone prefers the natural, slightly bitter taste instead of pure fat increasing the flavor of other substances the oil is on or in.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
        The correct spelling is "nemesis", not "nemisis".
        Correcting Impaler's spelling is a full-time job
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
          ... huge cans of nasty black and green olives. The smell was horrible.
          I like both black and green olives.

But years ago I owned an unneutered male cat. Whenever I was eating olives he would start going bananas and if I chucked an olive on the floor for him he was like all over it.

So I've sometimes wondered if the smell of olives is similar to catnip or possibly female cat genitalia.

Comment

Olives
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
              blacks

WRONG nemisis, Extra vigin olive oil is better, consider your self pwned
              It's also "virgin". I don't know what vigin is.
              Want to discuss self pwned some more?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
              X