Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Kept Looking At "Yet another glorious Greek invention revealed", and Wondered About

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Kept Looking At "Yet another glorious Greek invention revealed", and Wondered About

Olives are pretty tasty. Do you like olives?
    If you like olives, green or black?
    Green
    33.33%
    Black
    41.67%
    Banana Flavo(u)red Olives Are All I Like
    25.00%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

A green olive here and there is quite tasty.

Although black olives are better for pizzas or tacos or what haveyou.
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

green, in Martini's
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Black olives are great eating.
        Green olives are better in martinis.
        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

I never really liked olives. Then I worked at a pizza place for a long time and had to open up these huge cans of nasty black and green olives. The smell was horrible.

The site of an olive now turns my stomach.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Olives

Martinis without olives
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              Olives

Martinis without olives
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I've had 1 martini. It tasted like lighter fluid.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I agree on the martini == lighter fluid thing.

For olives, I love the large green ones that are stuffed with either bleu cheese or a garlic clove. Yum.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    I've had 1 martini. It tasted like lighter fluid.
                    I've never tasted lighter fluid, but, assuming that it doesn't taste particularly pleasant, it's not unlikely that it was a badly made martini. For all its elegant simplicity, making a martini is surprisingly easy to screw up.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Lighter fluid

Green Olives (but need pimentos in them)
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Black Olives
                        I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

I don't like olives, but olive oil is OK.
                          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

I like to cook with olive oil.

Comment

blacks

I like to cook with olive oil.
                              WRONG nemisis, Extra vigin olive oil is better, consider your self pwned
                              Last edited by Impaler[WrG]; December 2, 2006, 01:22.
                              Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                              X