Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Score? Don't Know, Do You? AND YOU WON'T KNOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Yes, I have a special meal request. Toasted chickpeas with the blood of a lamb -- kosher please."
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
      I hope the Dept. of Homeland Security scares al Qaeda.

Because they sure as Hell scare the crapp outta me.
      Given their inefficiency, bloat, and number of failed projects/systems/whatevers, I wouldn't worry. Mostly just a big FUBAR and waste of taxpayer money. Damn, I'm glad I don't work for the government any more.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Wow, this is a ****ing idiotic system.

Ahern said that border agents concentrate on arrivals more than on departures because their resources are limited.

"If this catches one potential terrorist, this is a success," Ahern said.
        And this guy's a ****ing moron. We could shoot every single foreigner too, and you can bet that procedure will stop a) potential terrorists, b) potential thieves and petty criminals, c) potential rapists and other violent criminals, d) potential embezzlers and other white-collar criminals, e) immigrants, f) strange-lookin' people with accents from entering our country.

It'd be successful 100% of the time, too.
        B♭3

Comment

I hope the Dept. of Homeland Security scares al Qaeda.

Because they sure as Hell scare the crapp outta me.
          Katrina.

The Mexican Border.

Airport Security.

The assessment that NYC possesses "no terrorist targets worth protecting."

The official recently caught selling fake immigration documents.

The high-level official recently caught setting up a meeting with a 14-year-old girl (really a cop) he's been having cybersex with.

DHS has got to be the worst US agency, ever.
          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

i thought this would be a thread about retroactive OT post count
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Henkilötietolaki

Non-paranoid nations
              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

This is exactly why I refuse to go to the US until you guys drop this kind of crap. Everybody is in the database, and has no access to his data. I thought so much was obvious in the partriot act already.
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Sex 20 %
                  Age 20%
                  Ethnicty 20 %
                  Meal 40%

Wiggy, everyone is on the list. Do you get it? I guess so. So now you can follow along.
                  Whocares if everyone is included?! Age, sex and ethnicty is not mentionned anywhere...

I'm sure a 68 years old black granma will should have a low score, no?

How about a 6 years old chineese kid?

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I work at a credit union now, the Patriot Act requires us to get so much info, and if someone refuses to give it up, we are required by law to call up DHS, and the Secret Service to report them.

That poor old lady who wouldn't put her license through the drive-up last night.... I hope she likes Guantanamo, she did complain about the cold too
                    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Ari Rahikkala, yes but that is an illusion of right to know your registers...

THe register SUPO keeps is definitely not something you can look into. It includes most information from databases, and they can rank you as well. And you do NOT have a right to know what's in it, or your rank.

Except this has been done for a long time now. You can not challenge your ranking in there, because you have no right to know what is in there. So you can stick that henkilötietosuoja law up in ... someones ass.

After all, that's the only database that _really_ matters.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Just what kind of meals to terrorist order??

Passenger: "I'll have the rice pilaf, please."
                        Sky Marshall: "J'accuse!!"

What I find disturbing is that there is no method by which one can challenge one's "score." Obviously, you don't even get to know your score.

DHS: keeping Americans safe from vegetarians.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                          This is exactly why I refuse to go to the US until you guys drop this kind of crap. Everybody is in the database, and have no access to their data. I thought so much was obvious in the Patriot Act already.
                          You don't have to come to the US to get scored. Arrivals are just who they focus on. They can score everyone. You need to stop sitting in the "terrorist-preferred" seats on airlines, Spiffor. Otherwise, "they" are going to get you, you rice pilaf eater, you!
                          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by Terra Nullius

Nobody around here ever cavity-searches me.
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                              If you arent muslim, you should not be on this list
                              How about Ulster? Or German RAF?

(I know those are old ones, but anyway, terrorism isn't a post-cold war invention)
                              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

It is as far as the United States is concerned.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X