No announcement yet.

Yet another glorious Greek invention revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I recall correctly, medieval Italy never had feudalism (probably due to being in the mediterranean and more in contact with byzantines etc)
    I need a foot massage

Comment

So, what happened to slavery and slaves there?
      I need a foot massage

Comment

I don't know. Maybe you could find the answers you are looking for in the history forum.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

At first I thought you were being helpful, but now I realise you are just playing silly games.

Jaguar.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

You are incorrect, sir. I have eschewed them.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I decry your silly game eschewing abilities.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I remember watching the Jacques Coustou documentary on this. It was filmed in the 1970's but his series replayed on public television for most of the 1980's.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
                  If I recall correctly, medieval Italy never had feudalism (probably due to being in the mediterranean and more in contact with byzantines etc)
                  They had feudalism allright.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                    So what is it, some sort of quantum sigularity detector?
                    It was a navigation device for ships. (which is why it was found at the bottom of the ocean)
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                      X