Emergency! Serb is leaving us! :shame:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency! Serb is leaving us! :shame:

While I still think he's a fascit russian bigot, I love him very very much, so please, let us all tell him how much we appreciate him, and Russia.

I'll start.

I like some Pushkin's poems (probably due to Tuwim's translation, but still)
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Has he been denounced by a neighbor and carted off too a siberian camp?
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

I like that the USSR and Russia have given some great material to one of my favorite authors - Martin Cruz Smith - for his series of novels with inspector Arkady Renko as main character.

And you guys play good hockey too. Tretiak, Kharlamov, Krutov etc
      What?

Comment

I've been to Russia (St. Pete and Moscow), and enjoyed it very much. Serb come back
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I know that Yushchenko is scum

Serb, come back
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Come on, Serb, Hell. Not so bad being an abused Russkie.
            You COULD be an unappreciated Texan.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Come on, Serb, Hell. Not so bad being an abused Russkie.
              You COULD be a Texan.
              Fixed.

Serb, come back
              What?

Comment

This guy:

wants you to come back... do you want to make him sad?
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Serb come back.

Russia gave us Rimsky-Korsakov, Tolstoy, Trotsky, and Serb -- a damn good set of thinkers.
                  No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                  "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

We promise not to point out when Russia assassinates people. Or at least we'll only make one thread on it.
                    Last edited by Dinner; November 29, 2006, 18:08.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Attached Files
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Is this because of losing the cold war? Did somebody finally tell him?

Serb, don't go. Don't go away. We're beggin you to stay.
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

If I were wealthy, I would buy a russian woman

Serb please come back!!
                          I need a foot massage

Comment

Brachy, if that doesn't get him to stay, I can't imagine anything working. That was smooth.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Attached Files
                              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                              X