Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If terrorists aquired nukes would they use them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Proteus_MST

Nobody said that they would do it (i.e. attacking the satellite system, instead of the cities)

What I said was rather that they should do it if they´re smart,
    as they can create a lot more damage to the western economy as well as chaos than by just nuking a city

btw.
    the article about the nuclear explosions in orbgit was written by an american author, Daniel Dupont
    and was also published 2 years before in Scientific american:

http://cndyorks.gn.apc.org/yspace/ar...explosions.htm
    1. No, it would NOT BE SMART. Their objective is terror. Not force projection. Haven't you ever read about assymetric warfare? Go move howies around with vet spies...sheesh.

2. EMP is not news to me, ya maroon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
      You are likely not a Soviet citizen because of American willingness to retaliate on your behaf.
      No, actually I am not a Soviet citizen because of Josip Broz Tito and the inefficiency’s of state property.
      I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
        Are the French still nuking paradise on a regular basis? If not, have they signed on to the testing ban?
        Don't know if they signed any papers, but they did stop the testing some years back. There's still the matter of various locals plus various French military personnel who are demanding reparations after receiving high doses of radiation though...

Doesn't sound like the French government has handled these matters very well, but then again, other nuke testing nations haven't been overly thoughtful or generous about it either. (Except maybe stopping a little earlier and not bombing Greenpeace over it... )
        "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
        -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

Working...
        X