Cease Fires Are Stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    I think that the Israelis are ****ing insane to accept a Cease Fire. Is that pretty clear? Everytime they do, **** hits the fan...still.
    Yeah.

Because the pre-cease-fire situation differs from "the **** hitting the fan", how?
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Well, if the Israelis defend themselves now, more of the world's opprobrium will fall on them than before the cease-fire.
      B♭3

Comment

Not that that would be anything new, or anything.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Yeah.

Because the pre-cease-fire situation differs from "the **** hitting the fan", how?
          the logical argument would relate to things like the lack of Israeli retaliation allowing the terr groups to build up, allowing them to make Sderot less livable at no costs to themselves, etc, etc. IE the retaliations served a purpose, GIVEN that there was no negotiated path available, and not retaliating has a cost. It seems Olmert and Peretz have determined that as long as no is killed by the Kassams, and there arent TOO many of them, either in one day or overall, that its worth bearing that cost for all the reasons I outlined above. I think their patience has limits though.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
            Not that that would be anything new, or anything.
            Well, no.
            B♭3

Comment

Working...
            X