help with yahoo email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with yahoo email

I get an error on page message when trying to attach something or send an outgoing message. (message is in lower field and basically page does not update/respond.) I have had this problem intermittently. Really need to get a message out (and can't use work email). So it is bugging me.

I guess I have an email account with my ISP (VErizon DSL), but I don't even know what it is.

Comment

You may never have set it up. I haven't.
      Don't forget Hotmail.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I googled around and apparently the new IE update and the Yahoo update are not compatible. Anyone else having problems. Now I just need to dig up my verizon email address.

I had a gmail adress also and never used it. Someone gave it to me. can't remember the name. Ring a bell?

Comment

Kuciwalker?

I'm fully updated on Windows, and also have Yahoo, that I use for junk registering, mostly.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I found my gmail account

Comment

gmail > yahoomail
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

old email > new one

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                  gmail > yahoomail
                  Is it just me or has gmail's response time taken a nose-dive lately? Yahoo responds much more quickly and also lets me turn off the flashy AJAX stuff which helps with multitasking given my somewhat dated computer.

I still use gmail for my personal account, but have been thinking of switching back lately.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                    gmail > yahoomail
                    I was going to post this exact same thing.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson

Is it just me or has gmail's response time taken a nose-dive lately? Yahoo responds much more quickly and also lets me turn off the flashy AJAX stuff which helps with multitasking given my somewhat dated computer.

I still use gmail for my personal account, but have been thinking of switching back lately.
                      Just you.
                      Also, one can log into Gmail with a reduced (non AJAX-y) interface.
                      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Good to know I'm being discriminated against by Google!

Hmmmm, hope it clears up soon. I do like gmail better in every other regard.

Comment

Working...
                        X