Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conspiracy

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Bananas should be counted as Ann
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

this has turned into a tight race, the vote is now 19 vs 21.

Comment

Stupid Banana option. Who knows? Might be tied.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I switch to Banana, and advocate the following as the avatar.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

bump

the poll still accepts votes for the next few hours

Oh, and it's December now. If realpolitic doesn't change his half-hearted effort he has now, he deserves some spanking.

Comment

yeah, he should definitly change or he is a loser

and I am a big fan of protective gear.. I think that is more accurate also

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Ann.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

My work here is done.

Comment

No it's not! We don't have an answer. Sloww switched his vote.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I vote option B, thus invalidating Slowwhand's change. The end.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                          yeah, he should definitly change or he is a loser

and I am a big fan of protective gear.. I think that is more accurate also

JM
                          I changed my profile to the protective gear on 12/1, just didn't post. The fault is Poly's OS, not me. I'm going with the numbers in the poll so noone can vote for A, then say they voted for B but want to change to A. I got fed up with that malarky during Election Month 2000.

Comment

Working...
                          X