Vote the next avatar of realpolitic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote the next avatar of realpolitic

We two had a bet, and I won. But I still haven't made up my mind. Please help me by selecting and voting your favourite image for realpolitic's avatar until June 2007.

Avatar candidate A: "The Princess"

Avatar candidate B: "Protective gear"
    "The Princess"
    46.00%
    "Protective Gear"
    50.00%
    bananas
    4.00%

The poll is expired.

Somehow I find the latter more fitting.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I'll go with 2nd.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

with the CONSPIRACY caption
        Monkey!!!

Comment

conspiracy for the win.

Comment

Candidate B - Definately.

Comment

bumped for French people

Comment

oops

Conspiracy, obviously
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I'll take my whoppin', but you'll have to get it in .jpg or .gif format, it doesn't take .png
                  Last edited by realpolitic; November 26, 2006, 22:24.

Comment

Coulter, definitely.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

*.GIF-files:

Poll closes around December 1st. The winner will be realpolitics avatar until June 1st, 2007. Let's hope the new governor won't prove himself to be as corrupt as the previous one by then.

Comment

Coulter is the more ironic of the two. Conspiracy would just kinda blend in with other Apolyton avatars.
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

I agree with StrayBrow Conspiracy dose have a nice wit to it but I think The Princess will have more long term hilarity and mockery.
                          Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Ann
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Ann!
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                              X