Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would have thunk the Texans were so into personal hygiene?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

In a public restroom, there are more germs on that water faucet handle then they are on the dudes penis. If the faucets arent automatic i dont use them either i carry handi wipes and clean my hands after i get out of the bathroom. The door handles and hand turned faucets are filthy
    I usually use my last paper towel to grab the door handle, then toss the paper towel after the door is open. Doesn't work if they have those damn blowers.

Comment

Just run your hands through the urine flow and rub em together a bit. If there is a urinal mint those work better than soap.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Anyone want to talk about Texans now?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If you'd change that stupid slogan, we wouldn't have the urge to mess with texas. But when you tell us not to mess with texas, we are naturally going to want to mess with Texas.

Comment

It's a Don't Pollute campaign, for crying out loud!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
            X