No announcement yet.

Legalise Heroin Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legalize weed & heroin. The 40 year war on drugs has obviously been a tremendous failure.why not try something new.The crime rate would drop,the prison pop. would go down and the drug cartels would be crippled. It just makes too much sense . People are gonna get high whether its legal or not...

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      This is like HC when he said no one in his neighborhood or school uses drugs.
      Find me some 6 year olds on smack and I'll accept the possibility that some of the kids in my neighborhood are using it. I live in a 14 house neighborhood made up of kindergarteners with the exception of myself and my brothers.

As for drugs at TJ, I'm almost certain no one at TJ uses anything worse than pot.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• ITYM better.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          Find me some 6 year olds on smack and I'll accept the possibility that some of the kids in my neighborhood are using it. I live in a 14 house neighborhood made up of kindergarteners with the exception of myself and my brothers.

As for drugs at TJ, I'm almost certain no one at TJ uses anything worse than pot.
          I would guarantee that some use speed. I would expect that some use LCD/etc.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• LSD Jon, LSD.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

• "hey man, you know where i could get some err...LCD...man"
              "why don't you try PC world fella"

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• LCD

Comment

Working...
                X