Mika Hakkinen betrays Finland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mika Hakkinen betrays Finland

How can a Finn take a job as a "Responsible Drinking Ambassador"? A shocking dereliction of duty by the former World Champion.

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

That's great, being someone who promotes responsibility when boozing... and who is paying for this? A booze company
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

How about Matti Nykänen? Couldn't he be his deputy, just to spice things up a bit?

Or maybe he is too Finnish..

Comment

Matti Nykänen
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

That's the problem with being an ambassador in general, you have to drink responsibly. In a foreign country this is hard. When I was in China, a friend of mine ran an Irish art show each year and some head consul from Ireland would come to give a little speech. Afterwards, we all go to the pub. But he could never drink more than 1 beer and left early. But then we could all go back to telling our Irish jokes.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Hahaha Nykänen by the way.. he had his own cider brand, well he was the face for it. Guess how they paid him because they couldn't pay all in money? Yes, in cider

How the hell do you do business and expect to save face if you pay your partner who is an alcoholic with alcohol?

Alas the saga continus with Nykänen.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The question is though, what is the Finnish definition of responsible drinking? Is it recycling all of your vodka bottles after you've downed them?
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                  X