No announcement yet.

Tomorrow will prolly suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well kidney stones aren't dangerous so that would be OK. Anything that is not something serious is OK.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Take that back. Monday will prolly suck. I went there to get my pee hole molested, possibly even more weird medical torture, but there was lots of people in line. And I was told to go through nurse so... no doctor's appointment for me.

Well, I did tell in the check in that I had some blood drops on my urine, and then they were like ok that needs to be checked out and asked me if my kidneys hurt, if I had any side hurt, back hurt.. I said no.. no pain at all. Nothing. Nada. Then they were like OK well.. have you had any fever, nausea, does pissing hurt at all.. I say no no no, I can't notice anything else except few drops of blood that come after I urinate so.. then they said well if I can hold on to monday, it would be great. I said OK then.

They say if any of these happen though, any pain, fever, these things, then I need to call the emegrency room, but as long as no pain and everything else OK, no increase in the blood flow with piss, then I can come Monday.

So.. few days more until they mutilate my friend.

Oh well At least I get to not think about it for few days.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        Not really an important question now is it? but recently one so.. yep.

only a major question !

did you notify them to see a doctor ?

for everyone we decide to sleep with, we sleep with their partners too
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
        X