Canadians more valuable than Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
    Yeah, you guys have gotten really good at hiring Canadians to win Stanley Cups for you.

Kudos.

Ah shuckins...it's easy....Canadians will do practically anything to get out out Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Give us back our North Stars you Texan bastards!

Comment

Canada rules the sporting map

Erm, sorry to piss on the Seal-Flipper Pie, but what about sports that the world beyond the Americas actually care about? I've nothing against Canada claiming bragging rights over their chums to the south, but the article in the OP does seem to be making international claims, after all.

One boxer, who is as English as he is Canadian, was mentioned, but baseball, ice-hockey, and snowsports? These are meaningless to most of the world.

Comment

Baseball is popular all over the world, as demonstrated by the World Baseball Classic. It's certainly more relevant globally than cricket. Less gay, too.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
            Canada rules the sporting map

Erm, sorry to piss on the Seal-Flipper Pie, but what about sports that the world beyond the Americas actually care about? I've nothing against Canada claiming bragging rights over their chums to the south, but the article in the OP does seem to be making international claims, after all.

One boxer, who is as English as he is Canadian, was mentioned, but baseball, ice-hockey, and snowsports? These are meaningless to most of the world.
            Let's face facts, the rest of the world is actually meaningless in and of itself. Get off it, we abandonded ship long ago...when you guys smarten up you'll emigrate as well.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Cricket is an excuse to bask in the sun and drink beer for five days. How can it be considered gay compared to the baseball which is an excuse to only eat hot dogs and drink beer for five hours.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                Cricket is an excuse to bask in the sun and drink beer for five days.
                Heat + lots of beer = boys without lots of clothes + less inhibition = ?
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'm sure there's sodomy involved somewhere in the process. The English can't seem to do anything with getting sloppy drunk and buggering one another.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                    I'm sure there's sodomy involved somewhere in the process. The English can't seem to do anything with getting sloppy drunk and buggering one another.
                    Yep. I believe the Cricket terminology for that is "caught behind" or "Cherry" might also be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                      Baseball is popular all over the world, as demonstrated by the World Baseball Classic. It's certainly more relevant globally than cricket. Less gay, too.
                      Cricket is for snobs.

Comment

Yep. I believe the Cricket terminology for that is "caught behind" or "Cherry" might also be it.

Actually, it's called a sticky wicket. If you have a sticky wicket you're buggered.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

Actually, it's called a sticky wicket.
                          So many gay innuendos it's hard to keep track of them all.

Comment

As long as you follow through you won't be caught by the slip.

Comment

You should also be wary of fine leg and deep mid wicket. Third man is also a real concern in some circumstance.

Comment

And see, there is at least one straight umpire.

Comment

Working...
                                X