X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Having Great Ideas.

Originally posted by Sn00py

Idea 1.
    Know those large rectangle ads near bus-stops?
    This reminds me a website I saw some time ago, where people did the same thing with the monitors, making the monitors look like window frames
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Re: Re: Having Great Ideas.

Originally posted by Zkribbler

"Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration." ... Thomas Alva Edison
      The inventor of the anti-perspirant.
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I just want heated toilet seats. I'm probably not the first to come up with this idea. It may already exist, but it's not something you can go to your local home depot and find easily.

Comment

Dis, those have been around for a long long time!
          be free

Comment

where can I get one! I'm tired of cold toilet seats. . And I don't even live anywhere cold.

I sometimes have other ideas for inventions. Very weird stuff. I'm not sure I want to reveal that stuff here.

Comment

Heated toilet seats are easy to find. Just wait for a really fat guy to finish and then jump in after him.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Dis, I understand the pain, I come from NZ, toilet seats are scary, sometimes I don't even bother to go in the middle of the night, the distance from my bed to the toilet, then the time spent on the toilet, it's just not worth it because of the cold.

However, just think of what the Eskimo's must do to do their business, I can't even fathom what they must do, do they cut a hole in the ice and go there?
                be free

Comment

I always wondered about those teams in Antartica. Yeah, at times like that you have to be thankful for what you've got.

Comment

Working...
                  X