X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just little 'ol me.

Comment

Mine is self-explanatory.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Mine is the real Wezil.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Is that one of them ass gerbils?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Nope, a fierce ferret.

He lost the battle with old age about a year ago.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Comment

Good one, Asher.
                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Avalon
                  Good one, Asher.
                  NP, it was a year ago.

His partner (Rat) died the year before. Both made it to 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Avalon
                    Good one, Asher.
                    Silence, ass gerbil.

Comment

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

we need more gay avatars
                        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Like your troll?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

NP, it was a year ago.

His partner (Rat) died the year before. Both made it to 8 years.
                            Partner? Oh noes, gay animals!
                            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun

Partner? Oh noes, gay animals!

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                                Scary thought. I often look at the avatar and not the poster's name when reading a thread. Am used to telling many people apart by avatars - and I do get temporarily confused when someone changes avatar.
                                I do the same thing. Except when sometimes the avatars don't load.

In fact, it's a quick way to quickly find my last post in a thread. That's why I like my avatar to stand apart. I think only 1 other person has a green avatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X