Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body-more, Murdaland

The Wire

Anyone else watch this great series on HBO? Heard they confirmed 5th season to be the last. Wish it wasent so.
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

I finished watching the 4th season a month ago.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Krazyhorse lives that every day.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Did the 5th season already start? The 4th was awesome.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Wow. Good crossposting.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I'm still on 4th myself, looks good so far. But the 3rd was ****ing incredible.

- Paul Valery

Comment

West Bawlmer is pretty rough. My neighbourhood's a lot nicer. The last neighbourhood I lived in was okay, but I had 2-3 murders within a couple of blocks of me in 2 years.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Krazyhorse lives in Baltimore?

- Paul Valery

Comment

I once had somebody from Johannesburg say to me: "You live in Baltimore? Isn't that dangerous?"

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Comment

Jeez, Krazy I'm going to take you off my ignore list just out of sympathy

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                      X