How To Get Rid Of A Cola Can?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Get Rid Of A Cola Can?

Lazy buggers, can't be arsed to walk the distance...
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Fail... to... see... point.

Comment

pretty cool
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

It's a demotivator. "You wish you had as free time as we, don't you?"
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Comment

There's one around 1:50 which he looks to see if he got it which breaks the mood IMO, since the rest of the time they made it a point to look casual.
              Just a bit before that, the one where he kicks out and it bounces off a pipe is sweet.

There's another one where they shouldn't have looked just before the end.

Comment

was there a point to this video? I'm wasting minutes of my life watching it.

the kick from the ground was nice though. Probably the best one.

You have to make sure you get most of the liquid out though. sometimes when you toss a can and there's a little bit left it gets all over the place, and other people- they don't like that.

Comment

Forget it... it's in French...
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Some of the cans must bi filled with something in order to be able to fly that well.
                    I don't think that an empty cola can can fly as well as some of the cans in the clip.
                    Quendelie axan!

Comment

I liked it.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og
                        Some of the cans must bi filled with something in order to be able to fly that well.
                        I don't think that an empty cola can can fly as well as some of the cans in the clip.
                        Yeah some of the cans seem to be less affected by air resistance then they should be.
                        May they glued some weights inside some of them or something.

Comment

Some looked real, but several looked rather CG to me.
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
                            Fail... to... see... point.
                            That comes at no surprise.

By the way, for those who like it, there's a second part (with some repetitions, though), where they show in the credits part a lot of more or less amusing failures:

Comment

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi
                              Some looked real, but several looked rather CG to me.
                              The disclaimer at the beginning says everything is 100% real, though.
                              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                              X