Would You Wear A Rug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Wear A Rug?

I see guys with these 15 inch long combovers and ill-fitting toupees.
    If you went bald, would you just accept it?

Bad hair day: Muhammad Ali toying with Howard Cosell's toupee in 1972.
    I'd Get A Toupee
    0.00%
    No Rugs. Give Me Bald.
    63.64%
    I'm more concerned with a hairy banana.
    36.36%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Never something I thought about. But lately.. I see my thinning hair.

It's a ****ing cruel joke god plays on us men. What do we do to deserve this? I think I'd rather have the pain of childbirth than lose my hair.

I don't think I would though. I may consider hair restoration though. The technology still seems iffy (though rogaine is supposed to work isn't it?). Dammit, this is more important than a cure for cancer.

I'll vote banana. As I said, I'd look into other restoration treatments.

Comment

It's global warming.

Hair keeps us warm, the warmer our environment is the less hair we need.

Comment

I would go bald.. already did it once and it isn't bad (Except for the need to shave more often).

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

bald just doesn't seem to look good on white men. Unless you have a stocky build (like Telly Savalas). I'm not sure why this is.

Comment

Lots of women think that Jean Luc Picard is sexy, for example. Also, others... Bald can look fine on whites (and I have been told my head is decently well shaped).

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Clean shaved heads for Black men are quite popular, less so with white men though I did meet one such person. He explained that his hair would natural grow goldylocks curly (like his 4 year Shirly Temple look alike dauter who I also their). Given the choice I can see why he would go with bald, one thing I have noticed you need to be big and or muscular for it to look good, a small or thin bald guy would look silly.
              Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Wrongo, bald looks good on white men as well, except if you're built like a boy.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I'm hoping I don't have to deal w/this, but if I did go bald, I cannot see myself wearing a toupee. Lots of hats, though. I think I'd be a really ugly bald guy (I'm bad enough WITH hair).

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I'll go grey before going bald, I expect, but should baldness strike I'll be a hat-wearer.

Comment

A high forehead is the sign of intelligence.... --Hey, I'm a friggin' genius!

Comment

Working...
                      X