No announcement yet.

Bush now pro gay marriage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the president of chile doing there?

Give us sea!!!
    I need a foot massage

Comment

She is there because its the APEC summit. Two years ago it was held in Chile.

If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Bush would get dressed in even fancier costumes for his secret masonic Eyes Wide Shut ceremonies.
        Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Man, the Vietnamese are talking about how they pulled a fast one on all those world leaders right now.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
            I could swear Bush is wearing either a bulletproof vest or a corset under that thing.
            Um ... if you were Bush, wouldn't you wear a bulletproof vest? To bed, probably... ?
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Man, the Vietnamese are talking about how they pulled a fast one on all those world leaders right now.
              Agreed this is totaly their way of getting back at us for that War thing and making the rest of the world ware Suits.

By the way I hear theirs going to be a giant meeting of African leaders in Beiging soon (China will cement Africa as its Sphere-o-Influence). I wonder if that will also become a Pajam party or if the Chinese will try to honor their guests by going Leopard skin.

P.S. Its probably a Combo Bullet-Proff-Corset witch can deliver electro-shocks via a remote control to keep him on subject
              Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

"One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I wouldn't want to wear the red outfit. Security extras are the first to die.

Of course if I'm the chief engineer, then it's OK.
                  Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                  Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                  One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

those things look pretty cool. Anyone know where I can buy one?

I want to wear one around the streets of Las Vegas. But with nothing underneath of course. I want to show off my awesome physique.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                      Who's blue & gold...Ravenclaw??
                      Wolverines
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                      X