No announcement yet.

My Urine Stream Spins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somehow I knew my penis would bring joy to many but I confess I was not aware of and am a bit disappointed in the manner in which it has brought said joy.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

What is the tech that brings about rifled men?

Comment

Europeans are almost-all uncut. Why would you want to cut it? Do you cut sausages as well?
        I've heard it prevents iritating lint/sweat junk from acumulationg but this is probably irelivent in todays society with daily bathing. It dose get one wondering how it became standard practice in the US.
        Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
          Somehow I knew my penis would bring joy to many but I confess I was not aware of and am a bit disappointed in the manner in which it has brought said joy.

Somehow im postive i didnt need to know this
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]

I've heard it prevents iritating lint/sweat junk from acumulationg but this is probably irelivent in todays society with daily bathing. It dose get one wondering how it became standard practice in the US.
            That's true. Since most people stopped to say: "Don't touch (wash) this part, it's dirty anyway", irritations aren't that much of a problem anymore.
            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
              What is the tech that brings about rifled men?
              I feel a "Mythbusters" episode coming on.

Comment

It's Rifling, silly...the prerequisites are Urology and Hydrodynamics
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Comment

edit: deleted in order to screw somebody good. Well ok, double post.
                    Last edited by Lancer; November 19, 2006, 23:35.

Comment

I believe we have established that most of our penises are indeed rifled.

This means several things:

1) It's not a mutant ability that will get me into X men, bummer.

2) Evolution has obviously brought this rifleing about through the process of natural selection. This begs the question, what prevented non rifled men from breeding or where they killed off? Is there something which brought about the early demise to those whose penis did not impart a spin to their urine stream?

3) Might sperm also be spinning during ejaculation? Dis? What effect do the centerfugal forces involve have upon the sperm? Do the sperm entering the vagina immediatly fall down?

Gotta go...by which I mean leave.

Comment

Hmmm...postings by both Lancer and his evil twin.
                        That's what happens when you spin sperm.

Comment

Working...
                        X