Im in ur sink

Clogging ur drain

Imaginary bicycle

Im in ur toilet

Messing with ur paper

Im in ur fridge

Eating ur meats

Im eating your balls

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Bill's dog.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww, I don't see anything.
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Cats == more photogenic than dogs.

Dogs == better pets than cats.

Comment

Shiva, I love You, and this thread is nice (I like the ball pic, f.e.) but cats are just cuter...
            and make better pets, too
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Shut up Heresson, you don't know nothing. We hate Catholics here, those cat loving terrorists. You think OBL has a cat or dog? THat's right, must be a cat so stfu.

They make better pets? Ohh is it the old 'they are so smart and hate your ass and you must be really smart to make them like you?'. Get a woman for that.

Dogs

Dogs rule for many reasons. They are loyal, I like that. I like those golden retrievers, but I want one that is a bit smaller than your huge one. Mid-size golden retriever with short hair.... not those long hairy ones, because they get all wet and smell inside the house after that all the time. Yeah.. that would be perfect in my opinion.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Dogs
                They drool, are emotionally shallow, and desperately seek your attention, kinda like that annoying, draining, clingy significant other that really needs to learn the meaning of space and be kicked to the curb.
                B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                  Dogs
                  They have the ability to show unbridled joy every time they see you, and have some of it rub off on you. They love you unconditionally and are fiercely loyal, kinda like the best friend we all wished we had.
                  Fixed.
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I suppose, if you're so desperate about seeking acceptance that you're willing to get it from an animal that sniffs crotches and *******s.
                    B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                      They have the ability to show unbridled joy every time they see you, and have some of it rub off on you. They love you unconditionally and are fiercely loyal, kinda like the best friend we all wished we had.
                      You have me
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                      X