Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Authoritative gov't anyone, Iranian UCLA student Tased... LAPD threaten others...!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authoritative gov't anyone, Iranian UCLA student Tased... LAPD threaten others...!?

This kind of stuff is sickening.

Pigs, How exactly is the guy that your randomly stopped and started tazing in front of other students pleading for you to stop supposed to stand up after you have tazed him so many times....

There is a video in the link, so judge for yourself.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

UCPD taser a student in the libraryhttp://www.dailybruin.com/news/articles.asp?id=38958

Comment

That should teach him to respect their authoritah.
      The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Already a thread on this.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Copy cat thread.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

...and besides, wasn't it campus police and not the LAPD?

Comment

B♭3

Comment

I'm not sure how authoritative the LAPD is, anyway. Depends on the subject. On, say, "the effects of high-speed baton impacts on young black males," they're probably the leading experts. Not too authoritative on much else.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Silly n00bs, after page 5 threads don't exist anymore.......

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                    I'm not sure how authoritative the LAPD is, anyway. Depends on the subject. On, say, "the effects of high-speed baton impacts on young black males," they're probably the leading experts. Not too authoritative on much else.
                    Good thing this has NOTHING to do with the LAPD. That was UCPD or the University of California Police Depart. They are responsible for guarding and policing all 10 UC campuses.

My experience as a UC student were that they were very fair and reasonable. This guy was just a jack-ass.

Comment

This honestly reminds me of the Monty Python skit where the idiot keeps screaming about how he's being oppressed. No one is doing anything to him but he screams so much the knights come to try and calm him down. The guy then screams "SEE! YOU SAW THEM OPRESSING ME!"

This is the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                        This honestly reminds me of the Monty Python skit where the idiot keeps screaming about how he's being oppressed. No one is doing anything to him but he screams so much the knights come to try and calm him down. The guy then screams "SEE! YOU SAW THEM OPRESSING ME!"

This is the exact same thing.
                        I can't entirely disagree with you about the Monty Python-like situation.

However, when they come for you, Oerdin, remember you thought this was fair. No sympathy for you.
                        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Jeez, first Ned and now Oerdin. Why are people responding to my lame-joke posts with serious responses lately?
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                            My experience as a UC student were that they were very fair and reasonable.
                            I too found that was usually the case. But sometimes they got a little hyper.

I was purposely hit by a car once at UCLA, and when I was making the police report, a nearby officer kept growling at me not to drop the charges...as if I were suddenly going to metamorphisize into a skipping flowerchild and forgive the jerk who'd just knocked me on to the hood of his car, and kept going, with me on the car.

This guy was just a jack-ass.
                            I guess that depends on whose version of the story you believe.

Comment

Working...
                            X