Why I rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I rule

I rule because of many reasons, but one more reason here..

I went through my old stuff, so I have made a list of my favourite things when I was 12. My favourite music, Public Enemy! YEAA BOIII!! FIght the powahhh!! That was in 1992 for me so I'm a real badass, you can't argue with that.

I also liked computers, skiing and ice hockey. Hey, I still do! Except skiing changed to snowboarding in... 94, but anyway.

My favourite food was pizza. Well, I don't have a favourite food anymore, there's just too much to choose from.

My favourite drink (soft) was coke.. still is!

One of my goals was to date Suvi, well that never happened.. I did ask her out though, in very very juvenile way as in begging her mom to get her to the door when she first didn't want to come, then she made her come becuase I wouldn't leave, and then I basically forced her the same way to come to the playground. Then we went swinging a bit and that was it. But still, I was after some ass.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

OTOH you didn't use a msg icon.
    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
      wtf pekka
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

...like Robert Mugabe.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
          wtf pekka?
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

isn't that wtf pekka getting kind of old though? I mean yeah, ha-ha, but I think it has no effect.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

It's funny enough, Pekka. It's funny enough.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

the "wtf Pekka" is why I have ALWAYS clicked on Pekka's threads

this is no exception

Pekka, you rule because you'd start a thread called "why I rule"

SC Forever!!!
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                  Originally posted by LordShiva
                  wtf pekka?
                  USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                  The video may avatar is from

Comment

wtf pekka?

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

But I can say that I had a failure today. Yeah... but I let it happen, I wasn't driving for it enough. I was too tired, I had slept like 1 hour so I was in no condition to want it. Kind of pisses me off now that I'm not tired.

Let's just say I was going to the police station to fill out some forms, because I needed something that requires me to fill out those forms.

So, I knew the rule that I would have to pay for the application plus it would take me time. Well last time I did this, I was able to skip the line and get my stuff in a week. The regular waiting time is 2 weeks. It's not important what I needed, but anyway, I had this old hag behind the counter and I was like great, my leet skills have to be used now. Because I'm not getting special treatment here.

Plus I came there looking tired so I was in trouble. She started out like a real *****, I mean she was there to serve customers, you know, she's not a cop, why is she acting lik e'oooh you should have renewed this a long time ago' and played it out like she wanted to blame me for something.

So I knew playing authority would not help me here. Demanding would get me in worse condition. So I played it like I was her grandson. Usually works with old ladies. Instead of making excuses, I would apologize and be a nice guy. As in yeah I know... then she ruled the situation right there and I was denied any special service . I was pissed off... because then I was filing out the forms and working my magic, she started smiling instead of blaming me, I could see it was real. She started liking my and my grandson act was working, but it was too late. Because it requires me not to ask anything, I want her to suggest the breaks.. she was clearly thinking of it but decided not to.

I should have pushed further and asked 'well, you know I know I'm late and it's my fault, but could you reconsider please?'. I should have done it, it woudl have worked and I know it now. I was too tired to be awesome so I was only great.

Damn it. That old hag. I could smell the old person in her. And what pisses me off is the way the whole place was set up. People were there to pick up permits and settle paper work and stuff, that wasn't the 'criminals' part of the station. Yet it was like yeahh back in the DDR, everyone is guilty. SO yeah. But anyway... that doesn't mean I don't rule. I was tired, I wasn't pushing my skills. I'm still leading in getting special favors with applications and skipping lines and all that. This was just one set back when I have to go through the system like 'normal' people.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        And what pisses me off is the way the whole place was set up. People were there to pick up permits and settle paper work and stuff, that wasn't the 'criminals' part of the station.
                        Cops develop a jaded view of the world. The tend to deal with people who are either victims or criminals and, after awhile, they begin to see everyone in one of those two roles. When you showed up, it wasn't because you were a victim....so

Comment

Working...
                        X