Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Top Ten Lamest Superheroes of All Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aquaman
    green lantern
    daredevil
    wonder twins
    captain planet
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

NOT Bicycle Repair Man, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
        aquaman
        green lantern
        daredevil
        wonder twins
        captain planet
        Green lantern....bwahahahaha
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
          daredevil
          Daredevil lame?

That was my first comic and not one I would ever associate with lame

Now if you had said Mr. Fantastic I would be inclined to agree, he reminds me of that old toy with the name I can't remember, rubber man or something, that was stupid too, but I guess that topic would be a different thread.

/me
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

How about Muhammed? I read an article that compared Christianity and Islam from the basis of Muhammed being viewed as the ultimate superhero and Christ as the ultimate anti-hero. Rather an interesting angle, could be taken to explain quite a few things in the world around us.

Yeah, I say Muhammed is the lamest superhero. You can't even incorporate him in a decent cartoon, which must be a bit of a blow for a superhero.

Comment

Is matter eater lad good grammar? shouldnt it be the matter eating lad?
              I need a foot massage

Comment

What about Captain Euro or whatever his name is?
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                  What about Captain Euro or whatever his name is?

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

This guy.

That was painful in my youth.

Comment

Is that Super-my left hand was eaten by a wild beast-guy?

Comment

manimal
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'll predict that we'll see some real lame ones in the next few years. With the success of the new NBC superhero show, we can bet that the orginality deprived arena of network television will have copy-cat shows in the planning phase quite soon.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Condorman was hilarious.

Spec.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                              I'll predict that we'll see some real lame ones in the next few years. With the success of the new NBC superhero show, we can bet that the orginality deprived arena of network television will have copy-cat shows in the planning phase quite soon.
                              The networks seem more willing to try original concepts than ever AFAIKT.

I think blind copycat impulses held much more sway in the 60's, 70's and 80's.

Comment

I'm still baffled by the success of Heroes.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X