No announcement yet.

The following people have served their time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
      What's better, being on KHs ignore list or not being there?
      Who?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

He's back
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
          No one on Apolyton has ever upset me enough for me to even use the ignore feature...

I guess I'm just an easy-going type of guy.
          I think you are a very nice guy

I think a lot of foks here should ask their parents/guardians before coming to a adult site such as this

I have not placed anyone on my ignore list, although admittedly I have occassionally ignored an attempt at baiting me, an old easy going Troll

Grandpa "Sometimes Grumpee often Frumpee" Troll
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Hey KrazyHorse... thanks for bringing this up again, and in such a highly visibile matter. FINALLY, thanks to this thread, the problem has been dealt with.
            No longer will you be able to put me on your ignore list

Again... THANK YOU!
            Oh, and you might as well change your signature now since it won't work anymore.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Write a greasemonkey script, or use Platypus to ignore Ming.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Comment

A) I can't believe anyone would ignore a Mod
                  B) I can't believe even less that they'd brag about it

Asher, this guy is your problem. Deal with him.

Comment

Ming and I have settled our differences, after he conceded defeat in a war of wits.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Is this true, Ming?
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No ban?

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                          Hey KrazyHorse... thanks for bringing this up again, and in such a highly visibile matter. FINALLY, thanks to this thread, the problem has been dealt with.
                          No longer will you be able to put me on your ignore list
                          Could you not tell other mods how to do this (or about this thread)
                          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                          The video may avatar is from

Comment

Ban him! Ban him!

(Chanted to the tune of Cruc-i-fy him! Cruc-i-fy him! We want Barabbas!)

Comment

I too would like to thank KH, because when I looked at his sig, I found the link to the "Kaak v Everyone" gasoline price thread. Good times

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I learned about Killdozer
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X