An example why Israel needs to control the border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An example why Israel needs to control the border

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

I don't understand the language so I don't know what they talk but it seems to me, that the Hezbollah is training and planning to get some IDF prisoners. So what they do is sneak attack, cross the border and get some and get out.

From the text it seem slike this is not the latest one, this is some old operation.

But I think it shows you how it's done, so that's important. The important part is, there's no respect for the border. Of course after an incident like this, the question is, what is your response?

This is more serious than just crossing the border for an operation and doing damage, this is kidnap so you are putting an active question on the other side, that is what are you going to do about it? It's not like they are going to 'OK so what?'. So it says this time it resulted into exchange of prisoners, however we know what happened last time.

Was it an overkill? Perhaps, but when you have kidnappers who come to your territory, cross the border on purpose, what you have to do is give your answer. You can't always trade prisoners either.

The people who support this organization have to ask themselves who brought who fighting into their area and why? THey are shoothing themselves in the foot if they think there's no consequences on actions like this.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Message icon
    I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Working...
    X