Free Slowwhand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Slowwhand

As most of you don't know, Slowwhand was recently banned for trolling the hockey threads.

It turns out Slowwhand is a huge Paul Kariya fan and went ape**** when he heard there was a pending trade of Paul Kariya for Christobal Huet. This escalated into a massive flamewar in which DanQ smacked Slowwhand down with a wicked hot banning rod -- which was wicked hot.

Given DanQ's relationship with Christobal Huet, it's a conflict of interest.

As such, let us rise against the oppression! Free Slowwhand!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I think it's BS too, but I was more articulate about it.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Can you link to the thread?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I want my money back. A free SlowwHand simply doesn't cut it. Even if it is from Texas.

Comment

Free Spink and YYYH! We will never forget!
            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Wake up rah! A snoring mod is such a nuisance.

Comment

Slowwhand

Texas
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Texans

Oppression

Oppression of texans

Heavy handed moderators
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Oppression of heavy handed moderators
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Disembowelment of oppressors
                        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Frogs
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Five beers for the sawmill, please

Comment

asher fighting for slowwhand
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                              X